The ASCU2 Gen.5 is the latest generation of the popular Airsoft Smart Control Unit, which is an electronic module, that makes every standard AEG with Marui type Ver. 2 gearbox, work exactly as the most expensive and sophisticated Airsoft rifles known as Professional Training Weapons.
The 5-th Generation has been in development and extensively tested for 18 months. The main goal was to achieve an unmatched reliability and compatibility with the most of the existing motors and batteries used in airsoft.
With the 5th generation, Airsoft Systems have taken a completely new approach on the hardware, which eliminates the chance for the most common failures to happen. The extensive tests have proven that ASCU2 Gen5 and ASCU3 Gen5 are extremely stable and can survive all the cases that have caused previous generations to fail.
The Generation 5 ASCU features the following updates:
- Optimized dual MOSFET combination for increased reliability and performance
- Faster active brake
- Stronger trigger switch
- Reinforced design with full polymer encasing
- Improved short-circuit protection
- Easier installation
As always our new ASCU2 Gen5 and ASCU3 Gen5 will be backed with Airsoft Systems unmatched 3 Year World Wide Warranty
The new 5th generation units can be installed with ease, with no need of soldering or modifying existing parts. It has four selectable realistic fire modes:
- 3-round burst/full auto combo mode and semi
- Full auto and Semi
- 3-round burst and Semi
- Semi only
The ASCU2 Gen.5 system monitors the operation of the AEG in any time, and no matter how fast you tap the trigger, the AEG will always complete the full cycle, no matter if you shoot in Semi or Full Auto mode. After each shot or burst, the piston will stop in its foremost position.
It features an integrated Low Drain Protection, specially designed to keep LiPo batteries from damage.
When using the ASHU (ref. 17535) it will detect when the magazine is empty and stop the AEG from shooting preventing dry firing.
The ASCU2 Gen.5 will also stop the AEG firing if any mechanical problem occurs in the AEG, which protects the internals of the gearbox from further damage.
The unit is easy to install in all AEG's with Ver. 2 gearbox, but should be installed by a skilled technician.
- Empty magazine detection with ASHU (ref.17535)
- Always completes full cycle of the gearbox.
- No gearbox jams.
- Crisp and realistic trigger feel.
- Reduced realistic trigger travel.
- Faster trigger response.
- Increased rate of fire.
- Increased battery life.
- Increased main spring life.
- Four selectable firing modes.
- Compatible with all kind of batteries, gears and springs.
- Battery deep drain protection integrated.
- Safe for LiPo batteries with automatic power cutoff.