LiPo 11.1v 2200mAh, 30c battery fitted with Tamiya connector
Power your AEGs with this Lithium Polymer 11.1v battery. This 2200mAh battery with a 30c discharge rate is fitted with a ‘Tamiya’ type connector.
This ‘mini’ battery is suitable for handguard or full stock battery storage model AEGs.
Only use approved LiPo chargers and never use a NiMH or NiCd charger to charge LiPo
- Do not pierce the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during stand-by periods
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C - Never leave LiPo batteries charging unattended
- Always monitor the charging process of your LiPo batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
- If your LiPo batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage
- Before and after use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use. ActionSportGames recommend the use of a protective ASG battery charging bag (item #17544) when charging your LiPo batteries. Always use an ActionSportGames LiPo battery charger, when charging your ActionSportGames LiPo batteries. ActionSportGames can’t recommend use of any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries and ActionSportGames assumes no liability for using any third party battery chargers with our LiPo batteries.
- Never completely discharge your LiPo battery. Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire