This NiMH battery pack, is recommended for standard AEG's, and will fit inside most AEG's with small battery compartments.
A NiMH battery offers you a hassle free, reliable and robust power source.
They offer a flatter discharge rate, than traditional batteries, Providing a stable rate of fire during their use. Other advantages of NiMH batteries are, that they don’t need to be completely discharged before charging. And they can be rapidly charged in as little as one hour.
It is recommended that the battery, be fully discharged once in a while to keep the battery at peak performance.
ASG's many NiMH batteries are all ROHS certified. Each cell, as well as each pack, have been tested for voltage, capacity and internal resistance, to ensure that they comply with the high performance standard, airsoft users request and deserve.
Only use approved NiMH chargers
- Do not pierce the battery
- Do not disassemble the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals
- Do not connect the battery directly to an electrical outlet
- Do not strike or throw the battery against hard surfaces
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater
- Always disconnect the battery immediately after use, charging or discharging and keep the battery in a cool, dry environment during standby periods
- Do not use, throw or leave the battery near heat source such as fire or heater
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or heat
- The battery should not be charged with more than a current of 1C (e.g. a 1200 mAh battery should be charged with 1.2 A (1200 mA)). Charging with higher currents can potentially damage battery cells or even lead to overheating or other serious failures
- Stop charging immediately if temperature exceeds 45°C
- Stop using battery if temperature exceeds 60°C
- Never leave NiMH batteries charging unattended
- Always monitor the charging process of your NiMH batteries so that you can react immediately to any potential problems
- If your NiMH batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging/discharging/usage
- Before and after use of your NiMH batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure
- Read all instructions on the batteries, box & packaging before use. ActionSportGames recommend the use of a protective ASG battery charging bag (item #17544) when charging your NiMH batteries. Always use an ActionSportGames NiMH battery charger, when charging your ActionSportGames NiMH batteries. ActionSportGames can’t recommend use of any third party battery chargers with our NiMH batteries and ActionSportGames assumes no liability for using any third party battery chargers with our NiMH batteries.
- Never completely discharge your NiMH battery. Stop immediately when you register a drop in power or rate of fire